gallery/the crow cover

My C6 Corvette

gallery/jailbunny
gallery/calipers
gallery/first pic c6

I decided to put in new lights, so I'm going to fix some other small problems also.

gallery/img_2127
gallery/59841843905__2ff7c2db-b405-4849-a25e-1f90ccf5d6c5

A major part of the tear down is complete.

gallery/img_2134
gallery/img_2133

One of the light mounts has delaminated.

Lights are out.

gallery/img_2137[1]

New headlights are in and the wiring run.

gallery/12512286_1086409248087318_1806471998320532667_n
gallery/img_2160
gallery/img_2159

Back side of the new fogs.

gallery/img_2164
gallery/img_2165
gallery/img_2166
gallery/img_2167
gallery/img_2178
gallery/img_2179
gallery/img_2177
gallery/img_2168
gallery/img_2169
gallery/img_2170
gallery/img_2171
gallery/img_2172
gallery/img_2173
gallery/img_2174

Replace this starter button.

Replaced the dead lights in the pod buttons.

These tabs are not flexible.

To remove the buttons, carefully pry the tabs under the locks on the side with three tabs.  Then the othe side can be wiggled off.

I bought a spare just in case.  So make sure if you're replacing the old one, you get one with the latch on it.

I replaced all the blubs as suggest by some other guys on the Corvette forum.

Rather than try and reinstall the little plastic bulb holders, I just used some RTV.

gallery/img_2198
gallery/img_2197

I did the tail light mod for halos.

The LED fogs I was going to use.

gallery/img_2199